Friday, April 11, 2014

Expectations for a new semester


In this semester I started the second year of my career, and I’m very happy and with high expectations about what is going to happen at the university life, but also in all the aspects of the life, because all the people says that 2014 is going to be a great year!

But today, I’m going to tell you about the activities at the University, and my expectations of that for this semester. In this semester I am taking eight subjects, including English. I have a lot of subjects this semester, because of that I’d like to be more organized but this results very difficult to me, because I’m really good at “wasting my time” and when I have to do things like study, read or do assignments I do better when I’m under stress and without time, with this method I don’t have bad results at the University, but this makes me feel very tired and crabby at the end.


And for this semester I decided to be member of a group in the University, this group is called “Antropología Colectiva”, we are started with this group lately and I really hope  we can do all the things that we have planned.


On the other hand, I expect to have more time in this semester to do sports, I don’t really like practice a lot of sports, but I feel that sport help us the be more healthy, strong and happy, so definitely I want to do more sports this semester! 


1 comment:

  1. I think that Antropologia Colectiva, the "Ñoño Club", are a nice group, you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete