Saturday, June 14, 2014

About World War two

 

Today I'm going to talk to you about some reflexions that I have do about the world war two.
I have seen a lots of movies about this war. When I was in high school my teachers give to me a lot of names of this movies and we have to do a work about this topic, only seeing this movies. Most of this movies are about Hitler and the Jewish holocaust. For me, the most shocking aspect of this war is precisely this: The holocaust, because I think is very ridiculous killing people only because they have a particular provenance, religion or belief. So because of that the holocaust is very shocking to me and makes me feel very sad, because a lot of people die only because they don't believe in the same of the dictator. 
I never understand the reason of the wars, because the countries fight for the territories, but in the war they destroy the territories and the habitants of this territories die unjustifiably. 
I have read Ana Frank, this book tells the Ana's story, she is a little jewish  girl who had to scape with her family from the holocaust, all her family die, except her father. This story is very sad, and evidence the violence and injustices of the war.
When we see movies or read about the war, we can learn lessons of this war, for example  I learnt one lesson: is very important know to solve our problems by talking or in a pacific way, otherwise the problems grow, and we can't control them, involving innocent people in them, and this is very unfair.
Because of that I think that the war are very unnecessary because they are very violent and expensive, and the money that is being spent on it, could be used for better purposes.
I will never be willing to go to the war, but if I go to the war, it would be to help to the war affected people, but I  think this can be a little bit dangerous.
I  really hope that the World War 3 never take place.
I hope that with two world wars, the countries have learned that wars are not the best way to fix their problems.
 

1 comment: